About Loader Pro Series
Loader Pro Series
Tough, uncomplicated and reliable… the Loader Pro Series is the new workhorse of the industry. Unprecedented approach angles, ultra-glide roller rack and our all new “Backbone” alignment system make it the ultimate drive on trailer.
The heavy-duty Loader Pro range was born from the needs of hard working fisho’s that were looking for a strong, reliable trailer that could be used in all ramp/beach conditions and could take the hard knocks associated with this type of boating.
The range features Heavy Duty Frames with specialised cross members and additional gussets for added frame rigidity, plus new oversized tie down points and integrated Steel checker plate light brackets that double as a step.
The “Ultra Glide” roller bed is heart and soul of the Loader and with its oversized rollers and heavy-duty steel pins does the bulk of the work in supporting your hull. The roller count is also increased which reduces the amount weight carried by any individual roller. This equates to a reduction in rolling resistance or put more simply, a trailer that your hull will roll on and off with a minimum of effort.
The roller bed is also fully height adjustable so can be perfectly matched to your hull and delivers one of the lowest “Ride heights” of any trailer on the market. This means less wind drag when under tow, Reduced Clearance for garaging and a huge reduction in the minimum depth required when launching at shallow ramps or in off the beach situations.
Our all new “Backbone” alignment system is arguably the most noticeable feature, and that’s for a very good reason. The Massive oversized alignment skids line the frame and no matter which way you hit them, they force the keel back to middle of the trailer. The unbreakable polymer material is tough enough to take the biggest hits and the individual skids adjust to the underside of your hull allowing you to tailor the system exactly to your needs. Perfect in a surging ramp they cover over half the working area of the Load zone for maximum effect.
The “Angle Of attack” in the Loader series is industry leading and a key to its popularity. With over 115 degrees at your disposal its peace of mind in the toughest of conditions when the weather or tide has caught you out.
The Loader Pro Series boasts our revolutionary “Undercarriage” system, meaning that the entire axle, spring and guard assembly can be moved forwards or rearwards on the main frame. This allows for the precise fine tuning of your trailer to provide the perfect tow weight on the back of your car. With the perfect tow weight comes smooth, effortless towing and greater comfort and safety when you are out on the road.
Every Loader Pro is Manufactured right here in our Melbourne plant. Its one of the things that sets us apart from our competition and we take pride in every single trailer we build.
Other Standard Features:
- High Grade Australian steel with a Heavy-Duty Galvanised Finish for corrosion protection.
- Custom Waterproof LED Lighting system with a “Joint Free” wiring loom that won’t let you down.
- Heavy Duty “Swing up” jockey wheel as standard.
- Stylish Black UV stabilised mudguards that will not corrode and are virtually unbreakable. (Choose from Silver or white if preferred)
- Australian Standards Approved Couplings for security when under tow.
- Pre-Machined 15MM Brake rotors (where fitted) and 150MM Heavy duty Non-Braked hubs to keep you rolling out on the highway.
- Bearing Protectors and High-grade Automotive seals that won’t let you down.
- Customised 4 bend axle for increased keel clearance and a lower ride height.
- High Grade Light truck tyres as standard.
- Galvanised U-bolts, nuts and plates throughout.
- Matched Strap Winches that won’t bind on the drum.
- Dunbier “ Undercarriage System” for fine tuning of your trailer balance.
Alloy Wheels, Spare wheel brackets, extended drawbars, walkways or jerry can holders you name it, we have it. Check our list of Accessory items below or contact our dealers to see the full list of options.