About Utility Trailers
The Dunbier utility Trailer has been a smash hit since its release two years ago. Although we specialise in boat trailers this new range came about after listening to our customers who were regularly asking for a trailer for their toys.
Our design team sat down and put together the ultimate all rounder that has resonated across Australia. Whether it’s a golf cart, an ATV or buggy, Ride on lawn mower, a mini excavator, a cement mixer and wheelbarrows, a fleet of dirt bikes or even simply the family camping gear and push bikes the utility trailer is a smash hit.
Perhaps the single best feature of the utility is that it tilts, no more fighting to lift your gear onboard, or using expensive and clumsy ramps to Load your prized possessions. Simply release the two cam locks at the front of the tray, open the tailgate and you have a tilt frame trailer that you can simply drive/roll on or off. The angle of the tilt tray is easily adjusted with two heavy duty chains so you can tailor the approach angle to suit your needs.
The entire trailer frame is fully galvanised and the floor and ramp are constructed using steel mesh. Not only is this lighter but it is also a perfect non skid surface so traction is enhanced. The mesh also means that during wash-down after a weekend in the dirt, or hard at work you can simply wash down your gear and the dirt and muck drains straight through the mesh and away.
The utility trailer has a myriad of dedicated tie down points both front and rear and the barrier bars that encircle the trailer provide peace of mind when loading or towing heavy gear.
The Utility trailer is a well-priced option for both light commercial and recreational users. The standard options ensure that you have many years of happy service whatever you decide to do… Personally we hope its all about your leisure time!!
- Heavy Duty Galvanised Finish for corrosion protection.
- Custom Waterproof LED Lighting system with a “Joint Free” wiring loom that won’t let you down.
- “Swing up” jockey wheel as standard.
- Heavy Duty Steel Mudguards and checkerplate guard steps
- Australian Standards Approved Couplings for security when under tow.
- 150MM Heavy duty Non-Braked hubs to keep you rolling out on the highway.
- High-grade Automotive seals that won’t let you down.
- Powder coated 13” white “Sunraysia” rims with high grade Light truck DOT Approved tyres as standard.
- Galvanised U-bolts, nuts and plates throughout.
- Matched Strap Winches that won’t bind on the drum.
- Standard Tie Down Points